We want your stay to be as relaxing and straightforward as possible. Therefore we have laid out the terms and responsibilities we have to one another when a booking is made.
• A booking becomes firm when we issue a written confirmation (either via email or in the post) to you.
• All prices quoted are per room per night, inclusive of breakfast.
• Adcote House provides accommodation for adults only; therefore we are sorry but we cannot accept bookings from parties where any member is under 21 years of age.
• A non-refundable deposit equivalent to one night’s stay will be taken upon booking.
• No additional charge is made for payment by debit or credit cards.
• Cancellations will accepted up to 7 days prior to arrival. In such cases the deposit will be retained. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will be liable to the full cost of the stay, unless we are able to re-let your room for all or part of the stay. No shows will be treated as a cancellation.
• If you have booked through a third party, such as an online travel agent, you will be subject to their booking terms as well as our own.
• We recommend that you hold appropriate travel insurance.
• If you have any special requirements, please let us know these before your arrival so we can make any reasonable arrangements. Our Access Statement is available on our website, or can be sent to you on request.
• Pets are not permitted at Adcote House. The exception to this is Assistance Dogs.
• In line with the law, we have a smoke free policy in all bedrooms and public areas.
• Check-in is anytime from 2.00pm, and Check-out is anytime up to 10.00am. If you are unavoidably delayed after 9.00pm please let us know as soon as possible.
• Parking spaces on the forecourt are available free of charge subject to space being available. Cars are parked entirely at the owner or driver’s risk and we cannot take responsibility or liaibility for any damage or loss however caused.
• Complimentary wi-fi is available to all guests, but we cannot guarantee the signal strength or speed.
• We endeavour to provide the highest standards of service, but we recognise that occasionally things do go wrong. Please let us know of any shortcomings, and we will do our best to put them right immediately. It is often difficult (or impossible) to address problems if we are not told about them straight away.
• In the event of any damage caused to furniture or furnishings, including by smoking, then we reserve the right to reclaim the cost of rectifying this from you, and we can ask you to leave the premises. Lost keys will be charged at £10.00.
• We retain your name, address, telephone and mobile phone details on our database. This is used purely for our own operational and marketing purposes, and we do not pass your details on to any third parties.
• CCTV is used to monitor public spaces of the property.
• We abide by the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956. Under this Act, a hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel. This liability however -
(a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
(b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
(c) does not cover motor-cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this property or that liability there under attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any particular case.
• These terms and conditions supercede all those previously published. Terms and Conditions may be updated, changed or varied subsequently.
Call us 01492 871 100